If you’re on the hunt for lodging in Durango, Colorado, we have cozy rooms, suites, casitas, and cabins ready for you. Most of our accommodations feature private decks, cozy fireplaces and majestic mountain or garden views. Our well-appointed casitas are a great choice for a romantic getaway. Or, choose something larger such as The Cabin by the Lake – you’ll have your own private lakeside retreat! Our larger accommodations are perfect for a guys or girls weekend, or a family reunion. Sharing larger units is both affordable and fun. Whatever your reason for being in the beautiful Southwest, take a look at Blue Lake Ranch’s accommodations. We have plenty of lodging options here in Durango, Colorado to find the perfect one for you. No more dealing with Durango hotels – experience more luxury and space here at Blue Lake Ranch!
Rooms & Suites
|La Plata Vista Room||2||King||Whirlpool tub/shower combo||Upstairs with mountain & lake views, private balcony, fireplace, kitchenette, 380 sq. ft||Check Rates|
|Lake View Suite||2-4||King & Queen Sleeper Sofa||Whirlpool tub/shower combo||Upstairs with lake & garden views, private balcony, fireplace, kitchenette, 560 sq. ft||Check Rates|
|Garden Room||2||King||Deep soaking tub & walk-in shower||Ground floor, garden views, private covered deck, fireplace, kitchenette, 655 sq. ft||Check Rates|
|Mesa Verde Suite||2-3||Queen & Twin||Whirlpool tub/shower combo||Upstairs, Mesa Verde & sunset views, fireplace, kitchenette, 480 sq. ft||Check Rates|
|Pinon Suite||2-4||King & Queen Sleeper Sofa||Bathtub/shower combo||Ground floor, garden views, private garden patio, fireplace, kitchenette, 540 sq. ft||Check Rates|
|Mountain View Suite||2-6||King, 2 Twins, & Queen Sleeper Sofa||1.5 Bathrooms||Two floors with mountain views & garden, private flagstone patio, fireplace, full kitchen, 1450 sq. ft||Check Rates|
|Sage Room||2||King||Bathtub/shower combo||Ground floor, private courtyard patio, fireplace, kitchenette, 425 sq. ft||Check Rates|
|Sunrise Casita||2-4||King & Queen Sleeper Sofa||Whirlpool tub & walk-in shower||Ground floor, mountain & sunrise views, private covered patio, fireplace, kitchenette, accessible, 900 sq. ft||Check Rates|
|Sunset Casita||2-4||King & Queen Sleeper Sofa||Whirlpool tub & walk-in shower||Ground floor, mountain & sunset views, private covered deck, fireplace, kitchenette, 850 sq. ft||Check Rates|
|Oak Grove Casita||2-6||King, 2 Twins, & Queen Sleeper Sofa||2 baths, one with whirlpool tub & one with walk-in shower||Ground floor, mountain views, private covered patio, fireplace, kitchenette, 1050 sq. ft||Check Rates|
|Cedar Casita||2-4||King & King Fold Out Bed||2 baths, one with whirlpool tub & one with walk-in shower||Ground floor, mountain views, private covered patio, fireplace, kitchenette, 1020 sq. ft||Check Rates|
|Lower Spring House||2-6||2 Kings & 2 Twins||2 en suite baths with whirlpool tubs, walk-in showers & one half bath||Ground floor with spectacular mountain views, 3 fireplaces, private patio, kitchenette, 1820 sq. ft||Check Rates|
|Upper Spring House||2-6||2 Kings & 2 Twins||2 en suite baths with whirlpool tubs & walk-in showers||Upstairs with spectacular mountain views, 3 fireplaces, 2 private balconies, kitchenette, 1550 Sq. ft||Check Rates|
|Cottage in the Woods||2||King||Whirlpool tub/shower combo||Ground floor with garden views, private garden & covered patio, fireplace, kitchenette, pet-friendly, 540 sq. ft||Check Rates|
|Cabin on the Lake||2-8||King & 3 Queens||3 Bathrooms: 2 tub/shower combos & 1 walk-in shower||3 floors, mountain & lake views from a large deck, private lawn, 2 wood burning fireplaces, full kitchen, 1865 sq. ft||Check Rates|
|River House||2-6||2 Kings & King Fold Out Bed||2 en suite baths with whirlpool tubs, walk-in showers & one half bath||Ground floor, river views, private patio & lawn, 3 fireplaces, gas grill, washer, dryer, full kitchen, pet-friendly, 1650 sq. ft||Check Rates|
- Free WiFi
- Dish Network and DVD
- Luxurious Robes
- Down Pillows
- Mini Refrigerator
- Fresh Roasted Coffee Beans
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee grinder
- Selection of Teas, Hot Chocolate, Popcorn
- Rates are based on double occupancy and include breakfast.
- A $20 per additional person charge will apply.
- Children under 2 stay free.
Check-in and Check-out
- Winter check-in is 3 to 5 pm, Summer check-in is 3 to 6 pm.
- You are responsible for payment of all nights reserved regardless of your actual arrival and departure dates.
- Late Arrivals: In the event that you arrive after our regular check-in hours, taped to the glass door of the Main Inn, you will find an envelope with your name written on it. Inside will be all the information you should need to complete a self-check-in, including a map to your accommodation and your door code.
Deposits, Changes and Cancellations
- A 50% deposit is required on all reservations, except a one night stay which requires payment in full.
- Should you need to cancel or change your reservation, please give us a call. There is a $30 cancellation fee for cancellations 14 days or more prior to your arrival. With shorter notice, you may forfeit your deposit.
- Blue Lake Ranch allows well-behaved pets in two of our accommodations, The Cottage in the Woods and The River House.
- Up to two pets are allowed with a pet fee of $25.00 per night per pet. This fee is nonrefundable.
- Pets can enjoy the immediate area around their accommodation and must be accompanied by their owners and not allowed to roam free.
- Pets must never be left unattended in any accommodation and are not allowed in the Main Inn, common areas or other accommodations.
- It is the pet owner’s responsibility to pick up after their pets if this is not done, an additional $25/pet fee will be added
Blue Lake Ranch is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
In addition, we work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among other ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific accessible guest rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and we provide these third-party services with information concerning the features of the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
ADA Compliant Features
The historic bones of the main inn are over 100 years, however, there have been numerous additions and updates to accommodate all guests:
- The large dining room, sitting room and back patio were built in 2003. All are wheelchair accessible. We also have many outdoor “common areas” that offer be accessible navigation depending on the type of wheelchair.
- The Sunrise Casita is wheelchair accessible. The bathroom has a roll-in shower and grab bars are installed.
For special accommodation needs, please call us at 970-385-4537 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us 24/7 at 970-385-4537 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various rooms.